We’re so glad you are interested in serving with our family ministry teams! In order to begin your volunteer role, we ask all volunteers to complete the items below. Laws have changed regarding working with minors here in the state of Illinois, so we’re asking all volunteers to go through the paperwork to comply with state and federal mandates. Please click on each item below to complete each step prior to attending your training date. As a heads up, to complete these forms, you’ll need 3 references with their email address and phone number, so feel free to grab those before you begin filling out the forms.
- Child Protection Policy (click to fill and sign).
- Volunteer Application (click to fill and sign).
- Background Check (click to fill and sign).
- State-Mandated DCFS Training (click to access and watch through the training, then you MUST print out/save the completed certificate and send it to us to hold on file to show this has been done).
- State-Mandated CANTS 22 Form (click to fill and sign).
- FOR LEADS ROLES: Family Ministry Covenant (click to fill and sign).